The goal of Shar-Pei Rescue of VA is to help rehabilitate and re-home shelter Shar-Pei, Shar-Pei in situations of cruelty and neglect, and Shar-Pei from families that can no longer care for them. We are an IRS 501©3 approved organization. Our group is comprised of volunteers that are dedicated to finding loving, forever homes for Shar-Pei in need.
- We are saddened to report that sweet Jasmine crossed to Rainbow Bridge on August 14. Jazzy was very much loved by her foster/adoptive family. Our sympathy to her family who helped her to cross to Rainbow Bridge. RIP Jasmine.
- Hap-Pei News! Ainsley has an adoption pending, and Hennie and Oliver‘s adoptions are complete!
- Riley is all settled in at his foster home. Check out his new photos!
- THANK YOU to everyone for your donations to our 5th Annual Beach Party Fundraiser! This was our best Beach Party ever! We have turned off the donation buttons, but please visit the Beach Party to see how cute it is! We are so grateful to our AWESOME supporters!
- Hospice Foster Home Needed! Jade is a 6-7 year old female Shar-Pei who was left behind in Key West, FL, when her owners moved away. She has been living at a shelter since then and now has been diagnosed with melanoma. The shelter contacted us looking for a hospice foster for sweet and mellow Jade. Can anyone give this poor girl a chance to have a loving home? If you have adopted or fostered before, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If not, please fill out a foster application.
In Memory of Tracey Lewis
(1969 - 2010)
Hi, I‘m Mousse, a pretty chocolate seven year old female Shar-Pei. My pretty color reminded Foster Mommy of chocolate mousse, so that‘s how I got my name!
I am a very sweet, gentle laid back girl. I love to go for walks, and I have a Shar-Pei friend here at my foster home who I like to play with.
I am looking for my “furever” home. Do I sound like the girl for you? If so, please fill out an application and ask for Mousse!
Please visit the adoption page to read more about me and see more pictures!
Foster homes are a vital part of what we do. The number of Shar-Pei we can help is determined by the foster homes available. For more information on fostering, please visit our Help a Pei page. If you are interested in fostering, please fill out an application.