The goal of Shar-Pei Rescue of VA is to help rehabilitate and re-home shelter Shar-Pei, Shar-Pei in situations of cruelty and neglect, and Shar-Pei from families that can no longer care for them. We are an IRS 501©3 approved organization. Our group is comprised of volunteers that are dedicated to finding loving, forever homes for Shar-Pei in need.
- Meet Peri, a two year old blue male Shar-Pei!
- Hap-Pei News! Savannah has an adoption pending!
- Sad news...Mia crossed to Rainbow Bridge on January 29. We send our sympathy to her foster family who spoiled and loved sweet Mia. RIP Mia.
- Welcome William, a sweet cream male Shar-Pei!
- More Hap-Pei News! Maddox and Charlotte have adoptions pending!
In Memory of Tracey Lewis
(1969 - 2010)
Hi, I‘m Riley, a beautiful five year old cream brushcoat male Shar-Pei. As you can see from my photo, I am a happy guy. I am shy, so it takes me some time to warm up to new people. My foster parents gave me the time I needed to trust them, and now I am very relaxed here. I live with two other Shar-Pei and love playing with them. I would love to have another dog as a companion in my new home. I love to play with toys, take long walks and chew on nylon bones. I enjoy camping with my foster family.
Are you looking for a sweet boy to join your family? Well then look no further! Please fill out an application and ask for Riley!
Please visit the adoption page to read more about me and see more pictures!
Foster homes are a vital part of what we do. The number of Shar-Pei we can help is determined by the foster homes available. For more information on fostering, please visit our Help a Pei page. If you are interested in fostering, please fill out an application.